SOLD 001 SERIAL NUMBERED MODEL
1. Only 118 grams for this model with the strap fitted.
2. A robust but light 44 mm wide Ta2 titanium case which is 30% lighter and 50% stronger than steel.
3. The White Pointer is 15 mm thick with a strap lug width of 24 mm.
4. Powered by a premium Swiss ETA 2836/2 automatic movement with (day/date display) Don't settle for less!
5. Super bright BGW9 lume thickly applied to the hands, bezel, hour markers and crown for easy reading.
6. Unidirectional bezel (only turns anti clockwise) for dive safety.
7. A thick but comfortable silicon rubber strap 24 mm wide is held solidly in place by 1.8mm thick spring bars.
8. A helium release valve is fitted on case side because hey you never know!
9. AR (anti reflective) coated sapphire crystal to make reading easy on those super bright days.
10. Rated to 1000 mtr or 3280ft.
Your White Pointer watch ships signed and tracked directly to you in our premium laser engraved and logo'd Komrade thermos mug ready for you to throw back that moring coffee.
"Try that with other dust collecting watch boxes!"
The 001 serial number model ships with the following.
Komrade leather travel roll.
Strap removal tool
5 sets of thick spring bars
Blue Komrade silicon rubber strap.
Lets be honest, life happens and when it does we have a dedicated watch repairer with 25 years experience to service and repair our US customers watches, we will also reimburse your shipping up to $15 if under warranty when you ship to him.
www.usawatchrepairs.com in Miami will get it done.
What you need to know.
( A dive watch should only be used as a back up to using a dedicated dive computer at all times ).